Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dog Lost Hair - Wound?

Hi I'm very concerned for my dog.



I bought my pup from a shelter. The day I got her back, I felt she had a lump on the forehead. I bought it to the vet's next day and he said it was a 'pimple' and it'll go away. A clump of hair fell away from that area and it did go away.



Now, my puppy has another similar "pimple" on her lower back. Just then, a clump of hair fell off and there was a wound with a bit of blood on it.



What should I do? And any idea what this might be? Thanks.



Dog Lost Hair - Wound?

you should probably go to the vet again and ask them to do more tests cause it is obviously isn't what the vet said it was.



Dog Lost Hair - Wound?

I am not sure, but I suggest taking your dog to the vet ASAP!!



Dog Lost Hair - Wound?

have the vet see it soon so he can see what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan