Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have you had a hair transplant? or other hair restoration?

Looking for any men or woman that have had hair transplants or other hair restoration procedures. What were the costs for your procedure what was your procedure and was it worth it. I am planning to get something done. I'm 26 years old and losing hair in the front of my head and its driving me nuts. I do not have the kind of head that looks good bald and rogaine wont work for my hair loss. I may sound insecure with my hair problem and thats because I am I cant deal with it and i'm going to have to get something done. Thanks for any information you can pass on and god bless.



Have you had a hair transplant? or other hair restoration?

Not wanting to go bald isn't necessarily an insecurity issue. It's more of a preference in my opinion. After all, thanks to modern medicine, us bald(ing) men have options.



I had a Bosley hair restoration procedure back in July and couldn't be happier with the results. Instead of answering your questions here I recommend you check out my blog at BattleAgainstBald.com, I answer all of your questions and more. In addition to pictures and video of my procedure's results I also provide a wealth of information on hair loss and all the methods out there for correcting it.



Hope this helps!



-Seth



Have you had a hair transplant? or other hair restoration?

try infusion,thats when you get the hair punched into your head strand by starn it could cost up to $1000 or more it depends on the person who does it



Have you had a hair transplant? or other hair restoration?

here are some info:



Hair Loss Treatment



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan