Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

is it normal for your hair to go dead thin and to be losing hair durning pregnancy ?



not talking about clumps falling out or bald patchs (YET).... just noticeing lots comeing out !



I know its common to get some hair loss after you've had the baby but im only 26wks preg and already noticeing it start !



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

Hair loss that is connected to pregnancy usually occurs after delivery. During pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, which is part of the normal hair loss cycle. This condition is not serious enough to cause bald spots or permanent hair loss, and should begin to diminish within 3-4 months after delivery. If you feel that you are experiencing unusual hair loss while you are pregnant, this may be due to a vitamin or mineral deficiency.



check this site out



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

ye its normal it happened to my cousin



its to do with the hormone changes



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

I don't think that's very common, you should probably mention it to your doctor.



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

My Dr said it was normal for this to happen because of hormones and so forth. Mine was going thin and I was losing it now its all backand full like before. It just depends on the women also. since none of us are the same



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

its totally normal .. i had that at 20 weeks im now 38 weeks and it has stopped but i know that once baby is born it will happen again :( my hair is in such bad condtion atm i have stop puttin products in it and stoped usin heat on it but yet still fell out ... so much for the "pregnancy glow" ur supposed to get lol



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

My mom had this when she was pregnant with my older sister. I have not a had a problem with it, but my hair has been extremely dry for the last couple months.



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

I noticed tons of hair falling out at around my 9th week and thinning, I was pertrified that I was going to be bald by the time I gave birth by I am now 17 weeks and my hair has stopped falling out and looks healthier than it ever has.



I guess I just started earlier than others lol



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

YES I LOST ALOT OF HAIR WITH BOTH OF THE PREGNANCY



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

it is very normal it is your hormones as mine just keeps growing i,m guessing it will go bye bye when my son comes out



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

I had terrible thinning and loss when i carried my 2nd child, i could run my hands through my hair and pull out handfulls. It's normal to experience such changes and while most of the stories focus on women "glowing" having great hair, skin and nails.......it's not always the case.



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

yes that happens to me too and i told me doctor and he sayd there is nothing that u can do about it it's due to the pregnancy and when u give birth ur hair will be back the same



Pregnancy and Hair Thinning / loss?

usually your hair gets thicker during pregnancy due to less hair falling out (thats why alot of women notice their hair falling out after they have had the baby) so this sounds strange, speak to your doctor/midwife you might have a vitamin deficiency or it might just be your hormones, have it checked anyway just incase

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan