Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help for my hair loss~~PLEASE?

I noe many asker ask abt hair loss BUT for my case..i've been losing hair since primary school which is like more than 10years. %26amp; after falling off, MOST of my hair doesn't seems to grow back..i really need help..i really dunno wad to do..it's really embarrassing to even step out of my home. can any1 gimme some advice or help me with these questions ?



1) should i go for skin clinic or NSC?



2) if i choose skin clinic, is there any recommendation?



3) how much will the estimated cost be for hair treatment at clinic/NSC?



or if there's any solution/advise/suggestion/information, can let me know pls~~



T(oo)T



I need help for my hair loss~~PLEASE?

I would go to a skin clinic..its worth it. or a dermatoligist.



I need help for my hair loss~~PLEASE?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan