Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ok I have thin hair and a receeding hair line, I want that gone, what can I use to get thicker hair?

Alright so I'm 17 and I have terribly thin hair and I hate it. I have a slight receding hair line as well. I'd like to know what I can do about it, anything I can do to stop losing hair and get the thickest hair possible. And also I would like to know if there is anything to make my hair permanently straight? any suggestions, links to anything would be greatly appreciated, thank you.



Ok I have thin hair and a receeding hair line, I want that gone, what can I use to get thicker hair?

wash your hair every day clean hair has more volume.don't use gels they will make your hair to heavy and flat you could try different volumenizers, to add body to your hair, daily washing is the best advice I can give you,with a clean scalp you might, after a while be have less of a hair loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan