Thursday, June 17, 2010

Has anyone had the bosley hair transplant?

i am 24 yrs old and am quickly losing my hairline in the front. (it runs in my family) i am just wondering if i should look to bosley as an option to fill in the lost hair. I guess i would have to keep filling the hair in every several years to keep up with the hair loss. I really like my hair and would much rather have it then not have it :)



Has anyone had the bosley hair transplant?

Hair transplant is a procedure performed routinely. Bosley or No Bosley, you can still have your hair transplant. Contact ISHRS. www.ishrs.org . It is The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) and is a non-profit medical association of over 700 physicians specializing in alopecia and hair loss. Check with them find out a hair transplant surgeon near your place. Go ask them all the questions. Probably you will need drugs too along with the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan