Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

I recently dyed my hair black at a salon. After dying my hair I've been losing an incredible amount of hair. I honestly have half the amount of hair that I used too...Is it possible that I'm losing hair becuase the dye was left on my scalp for too long??..



Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

I'm sure that your hair loss does have something to do with the dye. Black hair dye is very harsh and the worst color to remove from the hair. You should go to a dermatologist and find out exactly why your hair is coming out. I had to do that once and it sucks. I hope your hair stops coming out. I don't think the hair dye should have been left on your hair more then 25 minutes. Good luck.



Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

well you need to use the right product and you need proper hair care



Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

go back to the place and tell what is happen next time when your fall tell them and take same so they do,



good luck



Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

I had a similar experience 10-years ago, when a stylist bleached my hair preparing it for a new shade of medium blonde/light brown. Everything was fine until she was ready to wash it out, as she brushed the mix away, all of it felt. And i mean ALL of it. I was left bald. An express hair cut, {laughs} The reason: expire dye.



Hair Dye + Hair Loss?

Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan