Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm losing my hair, ?

I use Gel everyday,



I want to stop but my friend enoiy me saying omg what happend to you hairr !!



And it puts me down,



Should i just let it go and stop geling my hair everyday, since i wanna have "some" hair left at the age of 20.



Or what Are some Good advices.



I'm losing my hair, ?

i am confused, are you losing your hair? what does that have to do with hair gel?



I'm losing my hair, ?

I don't think gel will cause you to loose hair any faster than not using it. You could use a clarifying shampoo every couple of days to help clear the pores of your hair. Usually, that's used more if you use heavy wax on your hair.



Eat more protein like tuna, take iron tablets, vitamins, etc. Try not to stress out.



If you still feel your hair's falling out at more than an accepted rate, you could see a doctor. There's several drugs on the market that will slow or reverse, to a degree hair loss.



The rogaine stuff probably isn't for you, I think it only works for the crown of the hair and not the temples or receding hairline which both are fairly common in men.



I'm losing my hair, ?

you need to use gel that does not use alcohol that will stop your hair loss



I'm losing my hair, ?

SEZER!!!!



You are being paranoid again!!! Everyday the human body loses hair or we'd all look like monkeys!!! If that is the only place you are losing I wouldn't worry!!



Tom



COP QUOTE :



"Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second?"



I'm losing my hair, ?

You could very well be losing your hair. Gel or any chemicals you put on your head can be harmful to your scalp. I've been balding since 15 and here are some suggestions I can give you to keep as much hair as you can. I'm 20 now and over the past 3 years I've been regrowing what I've lost. Some of the advice might not even work but it's what I've done and I'm not sure which helps and which doesn't so try them all if you can.



- Use gentle shampoos like baby shampoo



- don't blowdry or use any chemicals in your hair



- when you wash your hair use cooler water (not cold) than you use to wash your body.



- before you sleep and after you wake up dip your scalp in cold water for a couple minutes or as long as you can stand (i just put my head in the sink) it helps circulate blood to your scalp.



- don't stress out when you see alot of hair when you shower, just don't look at your hands. the less worry you have the better.



- If your baldspot is in the back of your head, rogaine might help but my opinion is that it's more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't help thinning hair in the front at all.



- Don't bother with proscar, propecia, dutasteride, or any other medication. It might help in the short term but the side effects are terrible.



- Avoid red meats and saturated fats..



A couple things that might not help but I do anyway and it seems to help..



- I fast a couple times a month. I don't eat anything and drink only water for 3-5 days. I don't know how it's working but my hair is alot stronger than before.



- I started becoming a vegetarian a year ago, I don't push away chicken or fish when someone gives it to me but I don't buy it myself. I do push away pork or red meats though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan