Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

Alright so, I have really long layered hair and recently..for the past few months I've been losing hair like crazy. I know losing a bit is normal but I've half the amount of hair I did four months ago. I had an extremely full head of hair and it's getting thinner and thinner. I don't straighten my hair too often and I avoid hair spray and other products. Any idea why this is happening? I'm only 17 and doubt so much hair loss is normal. Maybe my diet..or amount of sleep I get. Either way do you know any ways of preventing it,,and maybe growing hair faster?



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

You need to go see a doctor.



I don't want to frighten you, but there are two conditions I can think of that fit this. One is mercury poisoning, the other is a genetic thing. I'm sure there are others, though. See your doctor. This is not something to take lightly.



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

You really should check with your doctor. Sometimes this could be from stress, diet or another health issue.



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

That happened to me and it was because I wasnt eating enough protein. If that doesnt work, I'd recommend seeing a doctor.



good luck



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

You need to get nioxin shampoo, conditioner, pills, and treatment.



it really does make your hair grow faster and thicker.



go to a jcpenny or beauty store in the mall.



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

it could be that you have a thyroid problem and you really should see a doctor as you may have something serious going on.



MAJOR hair ISSUE! help please!!!?

we go this health site for an eczema product- and saw a hair growth product- so took a sample.



said an oil used by geishas- anyhow worked on my daughter's really short ahir - could see a difference in 1-2 weeks , hers is very very short and they said you can see difference in short hair fast- also tried on her eyelashes- arent daughter's weird - and they actually grew longer



its at www.katuri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan