Friday, November 27, 2009

I`m losing my hair at alarming rate,premature greying,thin dull hair?

i`m female , have taken allopaty treatment but nothing worked.



it would be really regarding to have a piece of advice on my diet + some natural remedy.Really i need help.



I`m losing my hair at alarming rate,premature greying,thin dull hair?

I was devastated when this happened to me but find a good stylist and get a cut that compliments your face and then use a conditioner try Pantene it helps and don't wash your hair but maybe once a week. Keep it conditioned daily use a gloss or a shine base to coat it and blow dry it into your hair. A small amount will burn off but it will be coated for breakage. Use a color like l'oreal for shine.Brush it and activate the scalp without breaking your hair about three times a day.It never will be as full but you will be able to deal with a color and a style more modern and then of course you need to coat it for breakage Stop washing the natural oil out of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan