Saturday, November 28, 2009

Washing hair? Rogaine users?

I am a 23 year old male. I am balding slightly on the vertex of my head so I have been using Rogaine with 5% minoxidol. I have dull hair. I have just recently found out that washing my hair everyday with shampoo and conditioner can cause the hair to lose it's natural oil and become more dull.



My main question is that, since I am using Rogaine, do you think that I can wash my hair every OTHER day in order to keep some of the shine? Currently, I have been washing it everyday with both shampoo and condition. With the Rogaine on for almost 2 days before washing my hair, it shouldn't cause my scalp to get damaged and I end up losing more hair right? Because I would rather have dull hair instead of losing hair. Thanks for all the help.



Washing hair? Rogaine users?

My boyfriend has that same type of hair and he also uses Rogaine but he does not shampoo his hair everyday. He washes his hair every other day or every two days to preserve its natural oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan