Friday, November 27, 2009

I have been losing my hair i have no i dea what to do, i want my hair back. is it possible ?

Hi how old are you ? if your in your teens consult a doctor first . It is possible to have hair regrowth. dont worry im sure its nothing to worry about . by the way im only 15 lol xx good luck



I have been losing my hair i have no i dea what to do, i want my hair back. is it possible ?

hi, you have been losing your hair? how old are you? loss of hair can be due to stress or external factors like pollution, the shampoo you use, the water that you use to take a bath. BUt if it is hereditary, like you're going bald already, try the shampoo with Minoxydil. but the most effective is by taking PROPECIA. it's a medicine(capsule) you take once a day. it helps thicken the hair and let it grow. My boy friend has started to lose hair and it is hereditary since his dad has almost super fine and balding forehead. He has tried a lot of medicine. But only Propecia works really effectively. He even consulted an endocrinologist regarding if this is safe to take. It is! i have seen the results in just 1 month. but he has to take it daily for maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan