Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm losing my hair, what is the best way to prevent this and regrow it?

There are severeal forms of baldenss. If it is male pattern baldness (Androgenetic alopecia) then the hairloss cannot be fully cured in most cases, but just frozen for some time with the treatments availiable on market today.



1) Hair transplant (FUE technology) creates really natural hairline, no scars, the best way to go if you have enough donor hair and money of course.



2. Propecia (Finasteride) and Minoxidil are the only ones approved by FDA and proven to work in most men so far.



Generic Propecia (finasteride) is also ok. I use it with same results, and unfortunately same sides(a bit dry feeling in the scalp) as brand propecia. Have tried lots of herbal crap before it and laser combs, so far the only thing that prevents my hairloss, not much regrowth, but has stopped my hairloss completely.



I buy from this pharmacy for the last 2 years - http://www.1rx.biz/generic_propecia.html . It is under $1 per pill as I buy the 90 pills. (89$ for 90)



also see



http://www.propecia.com



http://www.rogaine.com



But before you consider to start propecia you must really study about the side effects. It can mess your hormones real bad if you are not lucky, so you must choose, hair or these side effects. Quite a big perecent have these side effects, more than Merck - the company that holds



Propecia trademark is saying. see www.propeciahelp.com



I'm losing my hair, what is the best way to prevent this and regrow it?

Add a teaspoon full of baking soda to each hair wash to keep follicles open and clean if they clog up they smother and die thus growing no new hair worked great for me in my early twenties still have a head full in later forties.



I'm losing my hair, what is the best way to prevent this and regrow it?

If you are suffering from male pattern baldness, there is not much you can do beyond using Rogaine, or something similar to slow the loss. This is the genetic fate of most men. If you are experiencing alopecia, which is sudden hair loss, then you need to see a doctor to rule out possible causes.



You should also avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, or weaves using extensions, as these increase hair breakage. There has been some discussion as to whether tight fitting baseball caps can also increase hair loss due to interference with scalp circulation.



I'm losing my hair, what is the best way to prevent this and regrow it?

Rogaine/monoxitanol(sp)has been the only FDA approved haiir restortaton product. You need a doctor's prescription, as there are still some side effects. So see your doctor!



I'm losing my hair, what is the best way to prevent this and regrow it?

Try Rogaine or Propecia. They can help you.



Rogaine (Minoxidil) is used for promoting hair regrowth in patients who are experiencing gradually thinning hair or gradual hair loss on the top of the head.



Propecia (Finasteride) is used to treat male pattern hair loss.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan