Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

P



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Hello, go to this web site https://www.restorationhair.com. I am using this product and I think it's doing the job. Just check it out, I think you will be impressed. I am 57year old woman



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

for real? how old r u?



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Wigs R us



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

use pink moister



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Did you beach your hair? If you did QUICKLY re-dye it with a color not a bleach and you will see your hair become thicker as soon as you come out of the shower, and it will stop falling out =)



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

well, if u DO get ur hair to grow back, or grow longer, whatever, always use a COMB not a BRUSH, if u use a brush all the time, your hair will start to shed ALOT more, i'm serious



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Rogaine...Get the generic version at Wally-Mart.



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

You should also get checked out by a doctor. Losing your hair could be a sign of many different health problems (problems with thyroid, hormonal issues, etc.).



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

well if you die your hair it makes it more unhealthy causing it to breakoff and be damaged, which can be why u are loosing your hair. but if you dont die it then u should try a hot oil treatment and wash your hair everyother day to give it a rest so more hair dont fall off in the shower



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Have your thyroids checked and use Rogaine products. Also, take Vitamin Bs and Biotin.



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

Hi-



I belong to a forum with lots of other woman as well. We discuss products causes, and lots of other things. Its free, but you need to register to view everything .



These woman are smart, and know where you are coming from.



Check it out.. its www.herhairlosshelp.com/forum



and the informative web site ie www.herhairlosshelp.com



I am losing my hair!!! Any good products?

try nioxin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan