Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm a 29 year old female with acne & I'm losing my hair!?

Its getting really thin now, been losing it for a year or so. Tried decent shampoo's etc but makes no difference. I also have loads of 'teenage' spots on my face and chest. Use Clearasil every day which seems to help but not cure / prevent. I don't eat or sleep very well and I have my fair share of stress and then a bit more, lol! Is it a combination of these things maybe?



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

GURL SOMEBODY GOT U F**CKED UP!!!



It is DEFINITELY STRESS (which could lead to the hormonal issue; highly unlikely its thyroid unless your weight is flucuating also).



There are grow shampoos and thickening hair cremes, but don't let people and their stupidity get to you. Brush that crap off and pay the haters no mind. Do you and let other people get over themselves if they don't like what you are doing. Don't live ur life for other people -- live it for YOU!! I've done that for sooo long.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

ZINC IT REALLY HELPS



GO TO THIS WEBSITE



http://www.growafrohairlong.com/foods.ht...



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

Maybe you should have your doctor run some tests. It sounds like it could be your thyroid or a hormone issue.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

Remove the stress and i`m sure everything will return to normal.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

Time to go to the doc and get a full checkup and see what is at the root of this evil torment.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

proactive and rogain



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

you should see your docter you may have pcos but dont worry its something like 1 in 10 woman get it. your docter can test you for it then give you stuff to aid the symptoms



good luck



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

It's stress but also a combination of the not sleeping / eating badly. You already know this is the cause... you need to sort yourself out %26amp; take better care of yourself. Try reading Paul McKenna's book "Change your life in 7 days". Yoga or meditation could help you to relax, or go for some Reiki or massage sessions. Make your diet a priority %26amp; take some vitamin supplements. Sanatogen Gold A-Z are good.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

I've also had acne and tried about everything. The only thing that worked was taking the contraceptive pill, but a special one called Diane-35 (no more spots after that!!! - skin gets drier though). ~



Regarding hair loss, I know there's some products out there, but probably the best thing would be consulting a dermatologist.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

Those are really clear signs that you have a bad diet. The spots are from too many fats and oils. The hair falling out shows that you don't have enough vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Make sure you get all of your nutrients and amino acids and get more of the basics, such as calcium and protein. In other words, improve your eating habits.



If this doesn't help, strengthen your scalp by switching to organic shampoo. Your hair will feel gross for a while because it is getting rid of the "plastic" pretty much coating you hair because normal shampoo coats your hair to make it look shinier. Organic shampoos help with scalp strength and hair health, but are more expensive.



I hope your problem is solved!



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

Stress and hormone levels are most likely to be the cause of your achne and hair loss. You won't beleive this, but the best cure for your spots is to wipe them over with your own urine, let it dry for about 15mins, then bath/shower off, (it is the amonia in the urine that dry them up. You can get cream from gp; to help hair loss.(alopetia) hope this helps.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

well for the acne ....



well toothpaste is a waste of time been there done that.....



i went to my pharmacy and got acneside and it worked but not fully



it just brought down the size of them!



after you clense tone moisturise ur face



rince it with water to clear your pores from the chemicles in the clenser toner moisturiser.... ect....



dont buy any of those products there a waist of money and time!



yes yes it was hard to face the public ... i stopped wearing makeup ... it works!! ermm...



oh the sun is EXCELLENT for removing pimples but make sure you dont get burnt! now its summer time its good ......... good luck and im still finding ways too!



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

All those symptoms are of anemia/zinc deficiency. Go to your doctor first.



Iron is hard to get from suppliments; I eat plenty of dark green veg and red meat. I take an iron, vitamin and zinc pill (just a standard over-the-counter one) every day. I drink plenty of water too. I've also stopped eating lots of prepacked foods and try to cook from scratch; this has REALLY impacted on my hair positively.



I use The Body Shop vitamin e and c skincare stuff.



I'm a 29 year old female with acne %26amp; I'm losing my hair!?

I used to get acne and so went on the contraceptive pill Dianette. It's amzing- got rid of all my spots. However, I think it affects hair growth, so it may not be recommended for you. You need to see your GP- it's really worth it in the end. I didn't want to go but I'm so glad i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan