Friday, November 27, 2009

Losing a lot of my hair?

I am a healthy young (25) woman, who takes good care of myself, takes a multivitamin every day, etc. However, I seem to be losing an awful lot of hair lately.. when I wash it, there is a huge ball of hair in my little hairtrap, and it is getting bigger every time I wash it. I also notice it during the day, that more is coming out, and comes out so easily. I don't look like I am going bald or anything.



Does anyone know what this is? What the cause could be? Anyone else out there ever experienced it? I am very worried.



Thank you..



Losing a lot of my hair?

is it a problem in your family? losing hair at a young age? it could be genetics. also, what kind of shampoo do you use? get prescription shampoo if needed. do you use a lot of products on your hair? do you straighten your hair a lot? curl? do anything to your hair besides shampooing and conditioning? then stop... if you are straightening or curling your hair too often, it could make your hair fall out.



Losing a lot of my hair?

it might be hormonal. could be that yours aren't balanced. do you have any thyroid problems? that could be it. if not it could be due to stress , over shampooing or over processing your hair..



Losing a lot of my hair?

stress can trigger hair loss.



Losing a lot of my hair?

I had that same problem - hair coming out by the handfuls - turned out I was anemic. Could be your problem, a simple blood test would tell you. There are other things that could be the cause, such as thyroid problems. Get a blood test, may be that you just need to take iron. Good luck to you as hair falling out is panic time, huh?



Losing a lot of my hair?

is your hair clean? do you brush it a lot? these things help you not lose hair during the day. also, if you have a lot of hair/thick hair, losing hair is a normal thing.



Losing a lot of my hair?

It could be the shampoo you are using. Perhaps it is not for your hair type. Are you eating healthy? Caffeine has been known to cause hair loss, this includes tea, coffee, soda, chocolate, you know, all the good tasting stuff. It is normal to lose 100 strands a day but your hair loss could be caused by any number of things. Some oral contraceptives have been known to cause hair loss or it could be some other hormonal imbalance for example thyroid. If the problem persist or worsens I would seek medical advice. One of the side effects of Depo Provera is hair loss from what I have read which I have blamed for part of the problem with my hair as I have been on Depo Provera for years. I'm currently using the hair growth shampoos and oils at: http://www.myfasthairgrowth.com to grow my hair long and so far it is working great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan