Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I stop losing my hair? How can I get it back? Do hair transplants work?

You can stop your hair loss (or slow it way down) by taking 2,000 to 3,000 mcg of biotin every day. For me, that's 4 pills. Hair transplants do work. Another solution is the hair club for men. That is when they but a permanent hair piece on your scalp, with mixes with your original hair. The piece is kept on for 6 weeks and then is taken off so they can massage your scalp and cut your hair. It looks very natural. Hair transplants and the hair club are both expensive. Try the biotin first.



How can I stop losing my hair? How can I get it back? Do hair transplants work?

you can use those new things to restore your hair



How can I stop losing my hair? How can I get it back? Do hair transplants work?

well first you should look at WHY your hair is falling out;



stress



diet



overuse of heat styling products



pulling hair/playing with hair out of habit



chemotherapy



and if you are a female it could be polycystic ovary syndrome......



sorry i don't mean to scare you! but maybe just check out all these possible factors and it would be easier to solve the problem.



You could always try a wig, hat or beanie if you think it is too noticeable. Also, if you have light hair and have dyed it dark then it becomes even more noticeable.



How can I stop losing my hair? How can I get it back? Do hair transplants work?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan