Friday, November 27, 2009

I live in Denver. My puppy seems to be losing a lot of hair for this time of year? What can i do?

I live in Denver where the temerature changes from 50 degrees to teens from day to day. My puppy is losing a lot of hair for this time of year and i don't think it's normal. Is there anything i can do to help minimize her hair loss. I feed her Scientific Diet for puppies and various different treats during the day so i don't know if i'm doing anything wrong. Please help!



I live in Denver. My puppy seems to be losing a lot of hair for this time of year? What can i do?

it's normal for puppies around 4 months to lose their puppy coat. if you think this is still excessive please check with your vet. good luck.



I live in Denver. My puppy seems to be losing a lot of hair for this time of year? What can i do?

Lots of dogs shed this time of year. My dog (a double coat breed) is shedding as we speak. It's not as much as loosing hair, as it is a new undercoat pushing it's way in undeneath. They do this because it is cold and time to grow a new undercoat.



I live in Denver. My puppy seems to be losing a lot of hair for this time of year? What can i do?

Hi! I'm in Denver too!! Isn't this weather crazy!! Ugh, and it's my first winter out here!!!!



Is the puppy indoors, outdoors, or both? Maybe you just have your heater cranked up? What breed? How old? Maybe loosing puppy coat.... And some breeds just shed a lot year-round.



Is it normal shedding, or in patches? If it's more patchy and she's starting to go bald in some places then something is definitely wrong. Could be demodex mange, or some kind of allergy (possibly food).



I live in Denver. My puppy seems to be losing a lot of hair for this time of year? What can i do?

what type of puppy do you have? I was doing some research on different dog breeds to decide the best type of dog to get for my family. Some dogs shed four times a year! If the dog is balding take her to your vet. If its getting replaced it may be the crazy weather.Keep her your dog groomed and the shedding will be more controled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan