Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am losing my hair because i have been wearing a hat for years as a line cook. Do you have any natu

I am looking for some kind of a natural remedy, 'cause I think the problem might be some kind of scalp irritation.



I am losing my hair because i have been wearing a hat for years as a line cook. Do you have any natural remedy

Balding isn't because of a hat, it's genetic. It just so happens that People who go bald normally have receeding hairlines early in life or like you said scalp irritations or even abnormal directional growth, more inclining them to wear a hat, years before going bald. Despit all the media, the only natural remedy is something you'll have to get from your local Chinese Traditional.



I am losing my hair because i have been wearing a hat for years as a line cook. Do you have any natural remedy

Baldness formula (hair loss and regrowth)



8 oz. avocado oil



30 gram rosemary



5 drops peppermint oil



mix these three ingredients



you can either place them in a glass container (heat resistant) and place in an oven for 20 minutes at 300 deg F OR place in a dark colored glass bottle and store a dark place for 6 weeks



once you have completed the above step, strain the oil to remove the rosemary



(use chese cloth or similar cloth and squeeze the extra oil out)



once you have strained the oil you can massage one teaspoonful into your sclap three times a day



store the unused portion in a dark colored bottle in a cool dark place (not cold), you can store it for up to 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan