Friday, November 27, 2009

Im losing my hair, how to get over the shock?

you will come to terms with it,i did.i lost my hair back in the 60s and i was beyon myself,but i just accepted it,because there was nothing i could do about it.its not that bad,not as bad as you might think.its life and you have to deal with it. none of that junk,they sell will bring it back,its just a scam to get your money.



Im losing my hair, how to get over the shock?

instead of watching it slowly and steadily fall out, just get the razor and start shaving your head. get it over with.



Im losing my hair, how to get over the shock?

it is hard to ever get over the shock cuz your image of who u r changes. right now, the only thing that offers any hope for any regrowth is prescription propecia with spironolactone (an androgen suppressant). u gotta take it before going totally bald 4 a chance for it 2 work.



Im losing my hair, how to get over the shock?

Shave it, I've checked on here numerous times and a lot of women find it really sexy.



If not, propecia and rogaine. Don't listen to that moron above, Rogaine worked great for me.



If propecia is too expensive, you can buy generic Proscar (which has the same ingredient, Finesteride, as Propecia), and cut it into four with a pill cutter, in order to get the same dose as Propecia.



they sell it at www.genhair.com.



Read baldingblog.com



Check out www.mistermanpower.com (different topic, but still great).



Otherwise just shave it, I'm trying to grow the balls to do it myself, it would be such a damn relief.



Check out sly bald guys.com or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan