Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

The most common cause of hair loss is genetics. You inherit the tendency to lose hair from either or both of your parents. It's called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss, or androgenetic alopecia. (Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss.) About half of all people have this type of hair loss by about 50 years of age. Some other causes for hair loss is ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis), which is common in children, mental stress or physical stress, such as recent surgery, illness, or high fever. Or it could be from pulling your hair back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes, or use of medication to destroy cancer cells. Also for every five men who experience hair loss, there are three women who suffer as well, so don't feel like you are the only person out there with a hair-loss problem.



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

Bald is HOT



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

Iron deficiency is cause of falling hair. Use spinach



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

please im 24 my hair is doing the same thing will check later to see answers



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

Does it fall out in he shower? If so, that happens to me too, and it's totally normal. I was a little freaked out too at first, but its much like how a dog or cat sheds at different times of the year. If you're really worried about it, you should talk to your dr.



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

well, everyone's hair falls out at a steady rate, but if yours is falling out really quickly/abnormally fast, then talk to your doctor or a nutritionist to see if your getting enough of the right nutrients.



P.S. If your a vegetarian or a vegan (especially a vegan), that could be the problem right there...not saying you have to eat meat, but you need to find a way of getting the stuff you need and more of it



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/alo...



Please check this site out. I had this and there are a number of reasons why you may be going through this.....perhaps a trauma from 4 to 6 months ago? A birth of a baby? A new medication you took a few months back? Or even genetics, your mum or your nan may have done the same thing at this age. Hope you can get it sorted out :)



Why does my hair keep on falling? im losing my hair.im just 27 years old?

if you are or had been taking medications that causes it.alot of times it is hereditary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan