Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

I feel I am loosing my self-esteem and I don't want to go out anymore....what should I do? Serious answers no JERKS!



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

I went through the same type situation with my hair. My advise is to shave it but not all at once. Get clippers and slowly take it down each week until you have a buzz cut. When you decide to finally shave it get a little sun on your head before so it won't be such a difference in color from your face. This way when you shave it won't be as much of a shock for people because you have phased into it. And trust me....there are a lot of people out there that will be rubbing your head and giving you compliments!!! Good luck!



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

Who cares what people say!!! You won't know how good you look with a shaved head until you do it. My husband thinks he shouldn't have a shaved head, but I finally talked him into it because it's super hot and humid here... he did it and he of course looks quite good!!!



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

I couln't imagine being a guy and losing my hair. It sucks that we put so much enphasis on looks. Have you looked into surgery transplants or rogain? I don't know how well they work but I would def start there if it's bothering you. Maybe if you start early you can do something before it gets too bad. I know this doesn't help much but sometimes you have to accept aging. Honestly you notice it way more than other people do. Good Luck!



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

I think totally bald guys are very sexy and so do alot of my friends. Don't listen to people who say what suits your face. Listen to yourself. Alot of girls just can't wait to put their hands on a smooth bald head and rub it. Go for it!!!!



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

be bald - and be proud



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

My dad uses Scalp Med that thing they sell on tv. And he has been losing his hair for 15 years. He has been using it for about 3 months and it works excellent. And it must work even better for you that you haven't gone completely bald. No matter what you have to work to get money to buy it. I suggest you buy it because if you have low self-esteem it can affect the rest of your life. And you will never be truly happy. Buy the way if it doesnt work just return it. You should probably buy it over the tv since they have special offers. Hope this helps.



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

Have you tried shaving your head, or are you simply listening to people?



If you feel uncomfortable with having very little hair, there are three things you can do that won't cost you a thing...



You can let what little hair you have grow really long... and you can comb it over the top of your head... in which case people will laugh and talk about you behind your back.



You can keep what little hair you have trimmed fairly short.



You can shave your head.



If you want to look like an idiot (and I seriously doubt you want to do that) you should go for the comb over look... people will talk about you everywhere you go... as soon as you've left the room.



Personally... I'd have it trimmed short, and live with it for a month or so... see if you like it. If you like it that way, just keep getting it trimmed. When it is really short, you can almost see what it will look like shaved off....



Then you can go with a complete shave... if you don't like it, all you have to do is stop shaving... it will grow back.



If you don't like any of those ideas.... it's time to think about spending a bunch of money on a rug, or transplants....



Personally.... I'd just shave it off.



I'm losing my hair and people say that a shaved head won't suit my face stucture....?

Well, you're going to be bald anyways and better look good doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan