Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

earlier i was having very heavy hairs but now it has became very thin



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

Home remedy for falling hair is mix the juice of one lime with 4-table spoon of thick coconut milk and rub into the scalp and wash well. This should be repeated once a week for effective treatment. Massaging the hair scalp with fingers till it starts to tingle with the heat will activate the sebaceous glands and enables the blood circulation and makes the hair grow healthy. Instead of supplements take adequate amounts of eggs, nuts, soybean, mango, liver, dark green leafy vegetables, carrots, dried apricots, whole grain cereals, peas in the daily diet.



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

You need proper hair care read some hair fall tips on this site



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

you know if you doesn't have hair doesn't mean that you're not pretty. Just be confident okay!?



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

I have experienced that as well...I would suggest that you use "doo grow line" especially the hair stimulating oil" it works wonders!



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

Free tips on natural and homemade hair care solutions...visit...Hair loss..



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

YEA...TAKE GOOD CARE



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

good luck with this. i hope the remedies other people listed work. and remember, true beauty lies within.



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

Unfortunately no shampoo is a magic cure.



If you hair is falling out, perhaps you should get some blood work done to test whats going on in your system. There could be many reasons why. The most common in women is androgenic alopecia.



Hair loss in females is generally a sign of something else going on somewhere.



There is a web page with some good information on it called:



www.herhairlosshelp.com



Good Luck!



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

tips:-



1 oil them at night %26amp; wash them with a nice shampoo %26amp; conditioner



2 eat lots of fruits %26amp; vegetables



3 dont tie them with tight rubber band



4 dont colour them



5 don't comb with a thin comb if they are wet. use thick one



6 avoid oily, spicy %26amp; junk food



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

check out this site. it has advice from experts.



http://freewebs.com/beautytip/



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

Eat foods which are nutritious. Have couple of dates on morning hours %26amp; try to drink as much of water you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

well..u should use....egg yolk.before washing hairs.



richa



My hair fall frquently. Being a girl i am losing my beauty?

you can use nice home made hai oil use conditioner after bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan