Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have long and thick hair but i am losing my hair. how can i control hair falling?

i am suffing with ostreomylitis. so i used anti biotic 2 years continuesly. recently its means 1 month before my doctor stoped my medicines.



I have long and thick hair but i am losing my hair. how can i control hair falling?

I am a licensed cosmetologist. I sell a product at my salon called NIOXIN. It is a hair regrowth system. I have seen wonderful results with this cleansing and treatment system. It is on the pricey side but you have to think of where your priorities lie, if you want to keep your hair, $30 for the system that will last you 90 days is not a big deal. Call around to local salons and see if they carry the product. If you want to know more about it go to www.nioxin.com. you will not be sorry. let us know how it goes and good luck



I have long and thick hair but i am losing my hair. how can i control hair falling?

for hair care and skin care and more related



just step into

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan