Friday, November 27, 2009

My husband is concern with losing his hair?

well i've seen these ads all over the tv. They claim to regrow hair without medical procedures or wigs and etc. Has anyone heard of Procede or Bosley? Has anybody or know anybody that tried them? Do they really work?



My husband is concern with losing his hair?

I've never used them myself but I heard that once you start these treatments you must continue with them for a long time because you hair become dependent on it. Whether that is the case or not, if I were you I would try to get information pamphlets on these treatments. Also try to find if there are any side effects or negatives to the treatments. I know this isn't much help but I noticed that no one answered so I thought I would put in my two cents. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan